Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-26 Origin: Site
1. The temperature rises in summer and the working pressure of the cooling system of the laser cutting machine increases. It is recommended to maintain the pressure of the cooler before the high temperature comes. The pressure of the equipment of different manufacturers is also different. It is recommended to consult the equipment manufacturer for specific parameters before maintenance.
2. Make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water before the machine works. The quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly replace the circulating water and clean the water tank. Try this once a week.
3. There will be some mirrors and focusing mirrors on the laser cutting machine. The laser light is emitted from the laser head after being reflected and focused by these lenses. The lens is easy to be stained with dust or other contaminants, causing laser loss or lens damage. So clean the lenses every day. At the same time of cleaning:
A. The lens should be wiped gently, and the surface coating should not be damaged;
B. The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling;
C. When installing the focusing lens, be sure to keep the concave surface down.
4. Due to the high temperature in summer, the deterioration rate of the cooling water will also accelerate. It is recommended that users of laser cutting machines use distilled water or pure water, and regularly clean up the scale, so as to avoid the adhesion of scale in the laser pipe and affect the laser power. Different types of cutting machines have different methods for cleaning scale, and they need to be operated under the guidance of the manufacturer.
5. Since the dust of the laser cutting machine is mainly metal powder, it is recommended to regularly clean the dust in the electrical cabinet of the cutting machine and check the working condition of the cooling fan.
NO.141 HOUPU NEW VILLAGE, CHENDAI COUNTY,JINJIANG CITY, FUJIAN PROVINCE, CHINA (362200)