Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-08 Origin: Site
The use and maintenance of safety shoes
Correct use and maintenance methods can ensure that safety shoes can play their role and maintain the user's foot health. Therefore, the following items should be paid more attention to:
1. Do not modify the structure of safety shoes without authorization.
2. Wearing safety shoes of appropriate size helps to maintain the health of the wearer's feet and the durability of the shoes.
3. Pay attention to personal hygiene. Users should keep their feet and shoes clean and dry.
4. Regularly clean safety shoes, but solvents should not be used as cleaning agents. In addition, the soles of shoes must be cleaned frequently to avoid accumulation of dirt, because the conductivity or anti-static performance of the soles will be affected by the amount of dirt adhered and the bending condition.
5. Store safety shoes in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place.
Finally, let me mention the rules of "personal protective equipment":
1. They should not be used as a substitute for engineering or administrative controls to address hazards.
2. The personal protective equipment used must conform to the standard design and be suitable for the work needs.
3. In addition to proper selection, correct use and maintenance are equally important to the functioning of the device.
The Labor Department of the government is drafting regulations on "personal protective clothing" under the Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance, which will strengthen the requirements for the use of personal protective equipment.