Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-14 Origin: Site
Generally speaking, industrial ovens are divided into these aspects: performance, industry, shape, temperature and air supply method.
1. Classification by performance: Ovens can be divided into programmable ovens, precision ovens, nitrogen-filled ovens, vacuum ovens, explosion-proof ovens, electric blast drying ovens, hot air circulation ovens, etc. according to their performance. They are suitable for baking in all walks of life. Components for dry heating;
2. Classified by industry: such as special ovens for the electronics industry, special ovens for the instrumentation industry, special ovens for the plastic and rubber industry, special ovens for the electrical equipment industry, special ovens for the electroplating industry, special ovens for the printing industry, special ovens for the glasses industry, special ovens for the pharmaceutical industry , Special oven for textile printing and dyeing industry, special oven for machinery industry, special oven for synthetic fiber industry, special oven for wood industry, special oven for friction material;
3. Classification by shape: According to the shape, the oven can be divided into two types: horizontal oven (tunnel oven) and vertical oven;
4. Classification by temperature: For example, ovens below 100℃ are called low-temperature ovens, which are generally used for electrical product aging, slow drying of common materials, and drying of some food raw materials, plastics and other products; room temperature oven: 100-250℃ , This is the most common operating temperature, used for moisture drying, coating curing, heating, heating, heat preservation, etc. of most materials; 250-400℃ is called high temperature oven, which can be used for high temperature drying of special materials and workpiece heating installation , Material high temperature test, chemical raw material reaction treatment, etc.; ultra-high temperature oven: 400-600℃, higher working temperature, high temperature drying special materials, workpiece heating heat treatment, material high temperature test, etc., higher temperature can be customized according to needs Oven.
5. Classified according to air supply method and applicability:
①Horizontal air supply: suitable for objects that need to be placed in a tray for baking; the hot air for horizontal air supply is blown from both sides of the studio, so objects that can be bathed in the tray! The baking effect will be very good. On the contrary, it is not suitable for the objects placed in the tray to be baked with vertical air supply. The vertical air supply hot air blows from the top to the bottom, which will block the hot air, so that the hot air can not bathe in the lower layers, and the corresponding baking effect It will be bad!
②Vertical air supply: suitable for baking objects placed on the net rack, the vertical air supply hot air blows out from top to bottom, because it is a net rack, the vertical circulation will be very good, so that the hot air can be completely bathed on the object ! Of course, objects placed on the grid can also be supplied with horizontal air, depending on the characteristics of the objects themselves!
NO.141 HOUPU NEW VILLAGE, CHENDAI COUNTY,JINJIANG CITY, FUJIAN PROVINCE, CHINA (362200)